Look ma, it's wider!

Friday, October 13, 2006

A few important things, and then some not so important

First off, CONGRATS to Ben and Andrea! We are all very happy for ya! I would like to congratulate you guys in person sometime, i.e.: WE NEED TO HANG!

Next on the list: Winter Park. Gabe and I talked today and it looks like it will be quite a few people going so a head count early would be nice. Michelle and I are going, which I need some help teaching her how to ski so if you guys have some suggestions I would love to hear them.

A Story: Yesterday Michelle went to the doctor and found out she has Strep Throat. Well she tells her doctor "My boyfriend doesn't have health insurance, what can I do to prevent him from getting it." Her doctor writes me a prescription for drugs...I wasn't even there. Crazy...and I think illegal.

Speaking of Drugs: Drug Wars will restart on Sunday. I know Gabe and Steph want in because they have been on. What about the others?

I think that is it. So everyone should respond to part or all of this message.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stepherella said...

YEAH!!! CONGRATS!!! We are very excited for you guys!!!

When are people going to winter park? We will prob only be in co just a few days in between xmas and new years.

Jess, dont take any antibiotics unless you Need to. (from Steph and Joel)

10/14/2006 3:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home