Look ma, it's wider!

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I'm a terrible person...

...because I just realized I don't have current email addresses anymore. I know Steph & Joel's (easy enough) and I found Jess's on his blogger profile (I have multiples and wasn't sure which to use), but I think the only address I have for Mr. Ben F is a school address and I can't find one for either Marissa or Gabey...sorry, guys. Anyway, I have an email to send, so you should send me your email addresses - either on here or at andrea.k.struble at gmail.
Thanks! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

My CU e-mail will work fine.

10/26/2006 10:02 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Use marissa.grimsdale at gmail for me.

10/27/2006 12:48 PM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

ifaseahorsecouldseehorses@shesoldseashells.com

10/27/2006 6:26 PM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

You are so far from a terrible person!!!!!!!You're so silly :P

10/27/2006 9:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home