Look ma, it's wider!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Ski Friday

Hello All.

This is a sad post in that I have to annnounce that "Ski Friday" is offically dead. The University is offerng me full time and starting on Wednesday I will be working 8 hour days.

On the plus side, I won't have to design a logo, ohh and it is a little more money. Also on Thursday night, the 9th, I will be in Boulder for a conference so who ever is around, we should hang out!

Also, Here is a nice picture of Drake.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Naughty Ben! Doing wheelies!

10/30/2006 3:55 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Jess, that's awesome! I know you've been pushin' for that for a while now! Just tell 'em that you have to take friday off. Do 4 10s like I do! hehe.

10/30/2006 7:54 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

So, I checked today, I can do 4 10hour days. Not every week but like once a month or so! We will have to plan for it!

11/01/2006 9:46 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Yes! I'm on for ski Fridays! It could even become "ski when there's powder" days because I will probably have a very flexable schedule. The question is - will I have friends to ski with too?

11/01/2006 3:10 PM

 
Blogger zwiffig said...

congrats on the job!

11/02/2006 2:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home