Update:
update: joel is a pizza hut delivery guy again. Steph and Joel will be in Colorado the 22nd of Dec to 3rd of Jan. hopefully there are skiiable days during this time. We are possibly interested in crashing at peoples places for a night or two on account of my house being a zoo. we miss you guys and are looking forward to hanging out again.
love,
Joel and Steph
11 Comments:
OH YEAH HAPPY HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!! YAY for pirates and YAY for candy!!!! he he
11/01/2006 12:26 AM
Woot Woot!
Congrats on the job! Also that is very exciting that you guys are coming for Christmas. Skiing!!!
I do have a couch, but it is small and I live 45min away from the others; so as a last resort.
11/01/2006 9:45 AM
captains log-
stardate: 2
do-be do-be do.
that is all.
11/06/2006 2:20 PM
random: (n), sometimes (v)1. Anything that tastes like chicken, is inedible and has orange spots. Or anything else for that matter.
11/06/2006 2:23 PM
anyone got an old ps2 they dont want anymore?
11/08/2006 5:15 AM
I thought you used to have one?
11/08/2006 8:58 AM
Joel and Steph - you guys are welcome to stay at Ben and I's place. You'll probably have to sleep on a blow up mattress or someting like that, but we'll make room.
11/09/2006 9:52 AM
Joel, you're hilarious! My bro has a PS2 that he doesn't play anymore, but he'd probably want $$ for it. Who knows. You let him ride your PW-50, it's time to return the favor, right?
I'm gettin' stoked that you guys are comin!
11/10/2006 8:33 PM
How much would he want for it? :)
11/13/2006 10:16 PM
Nevermind. He broke it in college. Funny story...
11/14/2006 7:41 PM
Okay, so I don't check the blog very consistently...but I thought I'd let you (Steph & Joel) know that I would love to offer you a place to stay. However, it would either be
a) in Englewood (the southernmost part) and incredibly cat-infested
or
b) at my parents' place in Erie, which is convenient, but which might (we don't know...depends on how my grandpa's doing) be full of family...and will also be fairly cat-infested, unless you sleep in the basement...which is where I sleep...it's not so bad...but I'm not allergic, so I can't tell you about the cat part. :)
Anyway, sounds like the options are pretty crazy. Oh, actually, if you'd like to stay at our place and we don't already have someone staying in it, you could use our pop-up tent trailer! I think my...umm...my uncle and brother slept in it last year, or sometime. I'm pretty sure no animals have been in it, at least since we've owned it for the past 10 or so years. Anyway, it'd be a bit closer to the Weis home than Ben & Marissa's or Jess's places...Gabe's might be better if it works out. Okay, enough rambling on my part.
I LOVE YOU BOTH!! :) So excited to see you!!!
11/28/2006 2:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home