Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

lol does anyone use the blog anymore...

So we get in sometime in the afternoon of the 22nd. Do people still want to ski? When are good times/dates for people to hang out?

see ya soon!

5 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

I could ski the 23rd or 24th.

12/13/2006 7:31 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Does anyone want to ski???? What type of question is that? OF COURSE!

12/13/2006 8:59 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

I will be around during that time. I just need more than a day in advance to let my boss know I won't be there. For Offical days off I get:
* Dec 22nd
* Dec 25th
* Dec 26
* Jan 1st

12/13/2006 9:00 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Hey all! Of course we use this blog. I've been quite busy these last few weeks with travel and work, though.

Christmas weekend isn't a good weekend to be gone for me... Are the 29th and 30th good days? I'll have a better idea of what days I can take off when I return to the office on the 18th. I can't wait to see you all!

12/13/2006 1:20 PM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

Does anyone think it's possible for EVERYONE to get together one day?
Oh and what are people's plans for New Year's? Joel's mom is going to have some food/get-together type thing after the wedding for a New Year's type thing lol...Are there fireworks anywhere? I enjoy fireworks...

12/17/2006 9:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home