Look ma, it's wider!

Monday, December 18, 2006

Ski Friday!

The first of many (well I dunno about many) Ski Friday's is here! December 22nd. Yeah, Yeah we all know it will be crowded but this is when Gabe will be around and I have the day off and I can only assume the Ben's have it off as well.

AnyWho, those who are interested post here and we can decide where to meet and later in the week we can figure out where to meet.

Also, I will be in town on the night of the 20t ( I have to frop Michelle off @the Airport ) and afterwards I would like to swing by and see people. I'll call ya guys later.

WOOT! SKI FRIDAY!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

Should that have been "Bens" since is was posesive?

12/18/2006 10:13 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

I might be able to ski on Friday. I know Ben and I will be around on the 20th, so stop on by. We can celebrate my graduation.

12/18/2006 12:35 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Congrats! Have you offically graduated? How long do you have to wait for your diploma?

12/19/2006 9:56 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

I took Friday off work so we're game for skiing.

12/19/2006 8:43 PM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

bummer we just get in that day..

12/20/2006 12:50 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

My graduation ceremony is on Thursday. I will probably have to wait 6-8 weeks for my diploma.

12/20/2006 11:31 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to take friday off because of the snow. There should be time next week, but I have to find out what days I can take off! I know for sure I have Monday and Tuesday...

I'm gettin' stoked with all this snow!

12/20/2006 10:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home