Look ma, it's wider!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

THE BILL

Well I finally got around to adding the whole thing up. As we know lodgin came to $140/person. Then there were groceries, booze, and a dinner out. Anyhow:

Jess owes: $98.50
Michelle: $173
Marissa:$33
Ben F: -$66.50(so Marissa you dont have to pay and I can just give Ben $33.50)
Drake:$173
Andrea: $173

Just mail checks (and wedding invites) to me @
220B Shamrock Rd
Charlottesville, VA 22903

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

I'm rich BITCH!

1/20/2007 1:04 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Question, does my bill and Michelle's bill include the lodging, or do I own 98.?? plus 140?

And does Michelle own 178$ plus $140?

1/20/2007 3:19 PM

 
Blogger Gabe said...

This is everything. The GRAND TOTAL. Soooo you owe $98 and she owes $178.

1/20/2007 3:59 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

10-4

1/20/2007 9:05 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Alright, I'll pay Ben and you may pay him less Gabe. Thanks for doing the math.

1/21/2007 11:19 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

Ops, forgot that I was signed as Ben. That was actually me posting up above.

1/21/2007 11:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home