Look ma, it's wider!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Oops

I accidentally migrated the blog over to Google. Apparently this won't have an effect on the blog itself, however users will have to open a Google account in order to post. I think pretty much everyone has a Google account so it's not too big a deal. Sorry if this causes any problems. Contact me if you can't post...

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/04/2007 12:56 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

You bastard! Now why would you do something like that?

Also, I looked into the text replacement. I don't think we can do it. We can't run PHP or ASP scripts and a JavaScript method won't work.

Ohh well.

1/04/2007 12:56 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

The real reason: I felt like pissing people off. We haven't had enough drama on the blog lately.

That's a bummer about the text replacement, oh man that would've been hilarious.

1/04/2007 8:32 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

The other thing, now with IE, everytime I go to a reply page I get redirected to the secure server and I get the error about not all the objects being on the secure side. The Publish button (well the image behind it) is located in the worng place which is what is causing this problem.

1/04/2007 9:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home