Look ma, it's wider!

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ski Trip

First, that was quite the fun ski trip despite the number of people who came.

Second, I believe I owe some money and Gabe you have yet to e-mail me so I thought I would post it here.

Third, Michelle really enjoyed skiing despite a horrific first day. On the last day (her third of skiing, or Monday) she went down TurnPike, which was one of the runs the first day she walked down. Anyway, I just thought I would share that. Anyway, she wants to come up at least one more time this season; hopefully she can find time between games.

Fourthly, I have posted some photos here: http://www.fluteinfo.com/me/photo/galleries/?gallery=skitrip07

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben Drake said...

I second almost all of that. That was a great time! I'm glad Michelle is into it...That means we can all ski...together! Gabe, let me know how much I owe you (and other people too). Thanks so much for all the work ya'll have done!

1/19/2007 2:49 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

The ski trip was a lot of fun and it was nice to meet some new folks. I'm already thinking about next year's trip. Whistler anyone? Maybe Chile this summer?

I think Marissa and I have paid our dues but let us know if you think something is up.

It was fun to ski with Tim Tim, he has permission to ski with us again :P

1/19/2007 3:21 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Permission! lol!

Hey, we going up this weekend?

1/19/2007 4:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home