You guys are awesome. Thanks much for the pic. I've had a friend design his ring for his wife complete with engineer's drawings and an autocad spec. It's neat you can make something that's uniquely yours! Of course, what it symbolizes is all the more special, and I think it's wonderful you two are tying the knot!
Oh, and much of the reason I've been so absent on this blog is because I've been working on invites with Andrea. They are a LOT of work, but they should be out soon. FYI, the wedding is at Rocky Mountain Church in Estes Park (by Mary's Lake Lodge) and the reception is in Allenspark at the Wild Basin Lodge. Oh, and you already got Save-The-Dates so quit complaining, lol.
13 Comments:
Fortunately it was not four months of my salary. Sssh don't tell Marissa.
2/03/2007 11:57 AM
Thats classy. I think it looks very nice. BTW I just bought plane tix to CO, I get in on Thursday April 12th and out on Sunday!
2/03/2007 1:56 PM
Now if we only knew where the wedding was...
2/03/2007 2:36 PM
Are we not good enough for invitations Ben and Andrea?
2/03/2007 2:37 PM
I haven't gotten one.... You guys only have 2 months left to get them in the mail!
2/03/2007 3:45 PM
You guys are awesome. Thanks much for the pic. I've had a friend design his ring for his wife complete with engineer's drawings and an autocad spec. It's neat you can make something that's uniquely yours! Of course, what it symbolizes is all the more special, and I think it's wonderful you two are tying the knot!
Oh, and much of the reason I've been so absent on this blog is because I've been working on invites with Andrea. They are a LOT of work, but they should be out soon. FYI, the wedding is at Rocky Mountain Church in Estes Park (by Mary's Lake Lodge) and the reception is in Allenspark at the Wild Basin Lodge. Oh, and you already got Save-The-Dates so quit complaining, lol.
2/04/2007 12:32 PM
@ Drake: Save-The-Dates?? I haven't gotten anything like that? What's going on?
@ Ben & Marissa : Nice ring, that is pretty sweet. I will show it to Michelle; she wanted to know what it looked like as well. Congrats again guys.
@ Drake & Gabe : Welcome back to the blog...its been a while!
2/04/2007 3:05 PM
Welcome back to the blog? Ive had at least 5 postings in the last month!
2/05/2007 8:02 PM
It should have been by your Christmas present...
Oh well, we have more...
2/07/2007 8:54 PM
yeah; I don't think I got that.
2/08/2007 11:50 AM
Do you guys know when and where you are getting married?
2/15/2007 7:54 PM
We are currently planning on Fall of '08.
2/17/2007 12:19 PM
Im sure Steph says shoot for august, maybe the 8th or something. I mean, SHE likes that date, but, y'know...
2/27/2007 4:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home