Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Echelon Place

This is really exciting. The Echelon Place is coming to Vegas, unfortunately they are putting this behemoth (going to be completed in 2010) right next to the $2 craps; I think it'll be safe to say, there will be no more $2 craps. There is so much new building going on the strip it is insane, I couldn't imagine what real estate prices are doing... Makes me want to go shoot some craps!
Link

3 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

That's pretty crazy.

I can't say I'm a fan of Las Vegas' water consumption though. To quote a line from a move "you still in the middle of the fucking desert."

4/29/2007 12:51 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Where are we going to go for 2$ craps Gabe? OR perhaps we will have to upgrade to the 5$ craps!

4/30/2007 8:43 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

OOOOOO!!!!

5/01/2007 2:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home