I read on the BBC that British authorities wanted this guy to "contact them so they could discuss the dangers of his stunt with him". Somehow I get the feeling that he's not going to call.
He did get going pretty fast though, it would have been a nasty fall if he caught a tip or edge.
3 Comments:
I read on the BBC that British authorities wanted this guy to "contact them so they could discuss the dangers of his stunt with him". Somehow I get the feeling that he's not going to call.
He did get going pretty fast though, it would have been a nasty fall if he caught a tip or edge.
4/02/2007 3:21 PM
I wonder how much faster he would have gone if he had gone on down the stairs moving down?
And it seemed at the top of the ride up he was breathing hard, so I wonder if he had a helmet or leathers on
4/02/2007 4:41 PM
Those skis aren't going to be looking to good after that ride.
4/05/2007 5:36 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home