Wedding
Hey, guys!
We're so glad everyone was able to make it - I just wish we could have had a few more minutes to sit down and chat...or pull out the cards...or something. Well, weddings are what they are, and I guess you have to make sacrifices one place or another - whether it's cutting down on your guest list or cutting down on the time you have with each guest...or dishing out more dough...in our case we managed to do all of the above. Ahh, well, I just hope everyone was still able to enjoy it. :)
Anyway, since my husband is a loser and won't switch to the new blogger, he still can't create a new post, so he asked me to create one and post a few pics. Here are a few I thought you might enjoy. Maybe Ben will log on and add a few more later (through my account, of course...)
Aloha!
~Andrea
~Andrea
P.S. I'm sure I'll put some pics on facebook soon (maybe today) for those of you who can access it and are really hankering' to see more photos... ;)



2 Comments:
Congratulations guys!
So are you both living in the Tech Center now? If so Ben must have a fun commute.
So when can we expect the newly wed bliss to wear off and squabbling to begin? Haha just kidding.
4/29/2007 10:58 AM
Yep, Yep, and Nope, you mermerbn.
5/01/2007 2:37 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home