Look ma, it's wider!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Crazy Solar Power Station

This is a pretty damn cool solar power plant. They should put a couple of these puppies outside of Vegas.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

That is pretty sweet! I know Nevada does some wind power plants.

If you ask me, they should put one on the top of a casino. Not only would it provide the casino some power, but I think it would be a cool tourist attraction.

5/04/2007 8:59 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Eh, too inefficent. Sure the price will drop some, but it will never be enough to warrant funding. Nuclear all the way.

5/04/2007 2:42 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

The price will drop significantly as production volumes increase. I'd rather pay a little more for my power and not produce hazardous waste.

5/04/2007 3:28 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

I second Ben's opinion (Ferreira that is)

5/10/2007 9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home