Havin' a BBQ
I fired up the Grill last night and it seems to work. It was a bit windy so I didn't grill anything, but tonight...
On July 3rd, after work we (Michelle and I) are having a BBQ at our new house. We are planning on inviting a bunch of people so I would like to know who is coming so we know how much food we should get.
Last I heard, Gabe, Ben and Marissa were in.
I think Drake, you said you were going to a Baseball Game? If so, that is Lame, and you can hit up the party afterwards since we plan to go into the night. We do have a few couches and a blow up matress if anyone is interested.
I would prefer not to post my address on the blog so give me a call when you need directions.
Anyother questions, let me know.
2 Comments:
How did the new grill work out?
7/08/2007 12:25 AM
The Grill was great.
What happened to you guys? You guys were the main reason we had the BBQ.
7/09/2007 3:03 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home