Look ma, it's wider!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Livin' in Sin

As most of you know Michelle got a job with CSU as their Assistant Director of Marketing and Director of Licensing. Because Greeley is a 50+ minute drive from Ft. Collins we decided to move to Windsor.

This weekend we finally had a chance to clean up and unpack boxes. Below are some photos from our new home.

Living Room:


Looking Down from the Second Level:



From the First Level:



Dining Room:

Including my painting:

Kitchen:



Basement:


Work out Area:



Practice Area:



What is not shown is:

  • Bedroom
  • 4 Closets
  • 3 Bathrooms
  • Jesse’s Office
  • Michelle’s Office

So, since we couldn’t take pictures of everything you should also come up and visit us sometime. I hope to have a BBQ sometime in the future but I dunno if I want to commit to buying a grill.

10 Comments:

Blogger Gabe said...

Hey man the place looks really nice.
I didn't notice any Simpson’s puzzles on the walls; maybe they are all in the office.

Let me know if you want to do a cookout, Ill be home in a matter of days! Grills are cheap, and so delicious, so take the plunge.

6/03/2007 6:50 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

The Simpson's puzzles are on the basement wall. It was the only place they looked good.

I guess you are right, plus it would be fun to have.

6/04/2007 8:36 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Congrats on the new pad guys! It looks very nice. Did you buy or are you renting?

I can't say I'm familiar with Windsor. Do you like it?

6/04/2007 9:42 AM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

Oh by the way...Livin in Sin rules!

6/04/2007 9:43 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

It's so much more fun being sinful ;)

The place looks very nice - we'll have to do a BBQ (even if it's only take-out fried chicken style).

6/04/2007 9:23 PM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

BTW, that TV looks very familer....

What did you do with Michele's old big screen TV?

6/04/2007 9:24 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

We are renting. Michelle's lease was running up so we didn't have enough time to buy, not really something I was to get rushed into ya know!

Windsor is nice, we are in the older part of town...but in a newer condo....not really sure how that all worked out. It is nice and quiet, only a few bars, quite the walk away. I haven't visited them yet.

Yeap, we are using your TV. As for Michelle's we took it to the dump. What a pain in the ass that was, plus the thing was going out.

6/04/2007 10:02 PM

 
Blogger Gabe said...

I'm for sin too. Its all good.

6/05/2007 11:54 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

Livin' in Sin is fun :) The place looks great Gus. Congrats. Grills are great! I just got a little one and use it tons! Let me know when you get one I will bring up some grub.

6/06/2007 9:00 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

UPDATE:

The other day I went to Lowes and found the grill I wanted. So, I chat with the sales person a little and finaly say: "Ok, I am driving a Subaru Imprezza"...will the box fot in my car?

Nope. So it looks like I have to wait until Michelle gets back from her conference to get my grill...Damn, I was ready to BBQ!

6/09/2007 11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home