Greetings! Just a quick note to let everyone know that we are changing our cell phone numbers. (starting around Halloween) Steph: 808-358-5413 Joel: 808-381-4951
lol well we need to get new phones and since we were both under our parents names on our odd ones we had to get new numbers. lol and it probably was late when I posted the stuff.
3 Comments:
Changed; Why did you guys have to get new numbers?
I think it is funny that this was posted at 2:46am! I assume that is mountain time!
10/30/2007 9:06 AM
lol well we need to get new phones and since we were both under our parents names on our odd ones we had to get new numbers. lol and it probably was late when I posted the stuff.
11/11/2007 8:07 PM
hmmm so I just posted that and here it's 5:07 so it's in Colorado time!
11/11/2007 8:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home