Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

OH my word......

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=80019
I hope this link works....rather disturbing....

17 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

ya know, we always made jokes about it, holy cow!

10/30/2007 9:18 PM

 
Blogger Gabe said...

I bet he gets 20 years. There isn't a jury in the US that wouldn't convict him. Incidentally, the U.S. Federal Sentencing Guidelines says 32 months per offense. http://www.sentencing.us/

10/31/2007 9:15 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

I was thinking about that last night. Gabe, I think we need to get a pool going!

10/31/2007 10:11 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10/31/2007 10:20 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

I guess we'd better be careful about what we joke about. ;)

10/31/2007 10:53 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Well I always figured he liked younger girls. So I figures if he was dating a 13 year old when he was 17, then he would be dating a 19 year old when he was 23.

Guess not.

10/31/2007 11:06 AM

 
Blogger Marissa said...

I always remembered that the age of the girls didn't change as he was getting older.

10/31/2007 11:09 AM

 
Blogger Gabe said...

Thats the same thing I remember Marissa.

10/31/2007 12:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

what age was he stuck on?

10/31/2007 2:46 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

humm, I guess I never really noticed. Or I never asked about his latest.

From what I remember he liked the 14-15 year olds?

10/31/2007 3:26 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

So Gabe;

What is going to happen to his debt?

Is the house going to eat that loss? ;-)

11/01/2007 12:46 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

Ouch I forgot about that. He had a pretty big one didn't he?

11/01/2007 2:46 PM

 
Blogger Gabe said...

SHIT! Forgot all about that. I guess I'll have to hire a "consultant" to collect it on the inside...

11/01/2007 6:59 PM

 
Blogger Gabe said...

Ben F is the house's #1 most generous patron, so perhaps we will have to have a special fund raiser event.

11/01/2007 7:00 PM

 
Blogger Ben Ferreira said...

The #1 patron would gladly make a donation except that the House no longer exists. Are you planning a new location north of Chicago?

11/02/2007 11:32 PM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

Anyone hear any updates on Matt?

11/26/2007 10:20 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Well there is this:

http://www.co.larimer.co.us/sheriff/MostWanted/Wanted0.htm

But other than that, nothing. If you look on there it says:

"...by One in a Position of Trust"

I wonder what job he had that gave him the title of trust? Lifegaurd perhaps?

11/27/2007 10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home