Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Ski Trip '08 Information

Following Gabe's confirmation that the 21st through the 25th would work, we are going to change the dates for the ski trip. In order to get things moving quickly we need to know exactly how many people are coming. Please post a comment saying if you are coming and how many will attend. As soon as we get an accurate count we will find and book a place.

8 Comments:

Blogger Gabe said...

Dizzle, I'm in baby. MC should be able to make it and Timtim should be able to make it as well. I asked Bob and Julia (who came last year, but didn't ski so much) and I think Julia cannot come, but Bob might be able to.

12/05/2007 11:34 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

We are in.

2 of us.

12/07/2007 9:19 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Oops...didn't see this post before I posted to the other ski trip post. Anyway...with the new dates, we are also in - 2.

Gabe - who is MC?

12/08/2007 9:33 AM

 
Blogger Gabe said...

Marianne

12/09/2007 4:47 PM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

We thought, but couldn't remember her last name!

I hope you guys are getting excited...Marissa, Ben and I hit up WP and skied a foot of powda. Yeah baby. Now, if I can only get in shape for next trip...

12/10/2007 8:43 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

Sweet! Have they opened up MJ yet?

12/11/2007 9:48 AM

 
Blogger Ben Drake said...

Yeah, Sunnyside and the new lift to the Bowl aren't open. They opened up Sleeper while we were there, though, so they should be open soon. I heard on the news last night that thanks to these last few storms we're now 150% of average precip for this time of year. Heck ya!

12/12/2007 8:34 PM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

humm. I might have to hit that up this weekend.

12/12/2007 9:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home