Ski Trip 08 Update (the Copper one)
I found a condo that I think would work for us and is available on the dates we wanted (21st -25th). However, how many nights are we staying? I think Gabe said that he would be flying in on the 21th (a Thursday) so we would probably go up on Friday the 22nd and ski that day, Saturday, Sunday and Monday and come back Monday night. That gives us 3 nights up there and 4 days skiing. Does this sound like a plan to everyone?
Here is the condo link - it's one I posted earlier: http://www.vrbo.com/28945 and yes, it has its own private hot tub.
If you think this won't work let me know ASAP since I'd like to book this condo soon.
5 Comments:
Just to make sure we're all on the same page, this is February 21-25
12/27/2007 4:19 PM
Sounds great to us!
12/30/2007 9:45 AM
We are in.
Sorry it took so long to respond we just got back from Arizona.
1/03/2008 8:41 AM
So the owner of the this condo refused to rent to us because we weren't staying for the minimum 5 night stay. They said if it it was still avaiable 2 weeks before we could do a three night stay. Personally, I wouldn't turn down $1200, but that's just me. I'll keep looking for other options.
1/16/2008 8:17 PM
That sucks;
Thanks 4 looking!
1/18/2008 5:59 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home