Hey guys! How is life in your winter wonderland? We miss skiing!!!!!!
We are making travel plans for this summer and we need your help. We were just wondering if Ben & Marissa and Jess & Michelle have dates for the weddings...I think Marissa may have said a date earlier....but I forgot...sorry...
Happy New Year!
3 Comments:
hmmm I found one answer lol
Marissa said...
As long as it's not September 12th (2008 that is).
9/03/2007 9:41 PM
1/09/2008 7:53 PM
Hey Steph,
Thanks for the post. Things had stagnated on the blog so I thing people stopped checking for a while (or at least I know that's true for me). Andrea and I are trying to get our ducks in a row as well. I just sent in a deposit for a family reunion trip to Oregon for June 13-15, so I was also wondering if there were going to be any conflicts. And we're hoping to go to Oshkosh at the end of July, but we'll see. It seems like schedules are getting full already. They're not, I know, but it's easy for me to get overwhelmed with planning and whatnot.
We (Andrea and I) just plain need to get in touch with all you guys. I know Gabe's busy with all that traveling (thanks for the postcard!), but Jess, and Ben should be around, as should Marissa (though busy due to tax season) and Michelle. And we were supposed to talk to you and Joel on Thursday a week ago, but that never happened :(.
I hope we can get in touch soon. You all take care.
1/27/2008 9:10 PM
Greetings from VA! I don't know that Jess has put down an official date yet. Jess? Anyways, I will definitely be around for the weekend of Sept 12th extravaganza, and I am really hoping to make it out to CO for a whole week during the summer. If you and Joel were thinking about coming over during the summer, before the wedding, it might be fun to coordinate on dates. I put the Drake's dates in my book, so I will work around those too. And of course if anyone is interested in visiting Virginia or the nation's lovely capital I highly recommend the Hotel Master Gabe, DELUXE accommodations. Might I also recommend the weekend of April 26th (the Foxfield races); it's a sweet time!
1/28/2008 6:23 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home