Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

you are missed

Miss you guys! Wish you were here, or we were there...

http://picasaweb.google.com/stephandjoel/D80One?authkey=5jGi_k5xOEk

9 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

Sweet pics! Where are you guys going to be in the summer?

3/11/2008 4:44 PM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

We are going to try for a trip in mid September for Colorado...but other than that we should be here....Have you guys decided on a date yet?

3/12/2008 12:35 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

hehe what a very good question! ;-) Not quiet, we are thinking May of 2009 now.

The trouble we are having is finding a spot that isn't going to empty our wallets.

3/12/2008 11:45 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

Amazing pictures you guys!!!!

3/18/2008 8:20 AM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

new album
http://picasaweb.google.com/stephandjoel/D80Two?authkey=wqTZOha3bQA

might have to copy and paste 'entire' thing

3/25/2008 4:54 PM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

http://picasaweb.google.com/stephandjoel/
D80Two?authkey=wqTZOha3bQA

3/25/2008 4:55 PM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

http://picasaweb.google.com/stephandjoel/
D80Three?authkey=XWoxmK-EMMs

another short album. copy and paste. somebaody tell me an easier way to link....

4/05/2008 5:38 AM

 
Blogger Stepherella said...

Hey, Jess I saw that you left a comment lol so does that mean that you have a Picasa account too?

4/21/2008 7:08 AM

 
Blogger Jess Clark said...

no, I use flickr. I wonder if it is becuaes I used my Google Account?

4/21/2008 4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home