
So i was recently browsing google maps when i discovered that street view is enables for like, the entire front range, including my parents address. There is a 365 image like every 20 foot for the entire front range, including Denver! wth man?
We are pretty much done with school, so yay for summers here!
1 Comments:
And is the pic a closeup of your parents house? Looks pretty amazing either way! Congrats, on being done with your semester guys, I also am very nearly completed a VERY long semester. In light of that, I bought my tix to come to Colorado, so everybody clear your calendars! I will be in Boulder, staying at Chez Ben and 'Ris from W May 28th - W June 4th, and we are looking to do some extreme* camping and some extreme* hiking over the weekend. You are invited, of course.
Work on the dissertation is definitely moving ahead! Along with some very unsettling and unproductive meetings there have been a few times when I hear my advisor mumble something like, "that might possibly work" or "you should think about it some more" which is music to my ears. I am working on ads btw.
*Extreme camping, really is just normal, or what Drake like to call baby "car" camping. Extreme hiking is really extreme. I'm talking about Mt Yale baby:
http://www.14ers.com/photos/mtyale/200804_Yale01a.jpg
(If there is not as much snow as the website indicates.) But that will just be for part of one day.
5/01/2008 5:11 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home