Look ma, it's wider!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We're back



Marissa and I just got back from our trip to Hawaii. We had a great time and have a few pics to share. We also met up with Joel and Stephanie who showed us some great spots and had excellent recommendations. Thanks guys!

http://picasaweb.google.com/ben.ferreira/Hawaii2008

3 Comments:

Blogger Stepherella said...

lol I was going to wait for Joel to get home to look at your pictures, but I couldn't wait! They are amazing! The flowers and the sun setting are very cool shots. We are so glad that we got to met up with you guys and hang out! We really had a great time :)

6/18/2008 12:40 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

Great pictures guys! I'm jealous, looks beautiful! Hope to see you guys again soon...

6/18/2008 8:23 AM

 
Blogger Gabe said...

Wowsers!! Makes you want to go on vacation, that's for sure.

6/18/2008 2:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home