Look ma, it's wider!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

We is almost in Colorado...

Hello all!

So Joel and I will be arriving early sometime on December 17th (Wednesday). I'm not sure when exactly we will be driving back to Portland with the Weis-Brazles...Sometime between the 26-27.
Anyways we would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to see everyone!

I was thinking maybe a little LAN party might be a fun setting?

Also on the 20th Chris is having people over for an open-house-dinner-type-thing (Also it is an early 60th Birthday Party for Paul and a late one for her friend Nancy)....You guys are all invited to come eat and hang out (lol I think we HAVE TO stay for this)

So leave a comment to let us know if you have any time free to hang out :)
(We will have access to a car so we can meet you somewhere if that would be easier)

Thanks! Hope to see you soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess Clark said...

Hey that's great that you are arriving early! I saw your post on my blog and got excited!

I am working over the break but I will have evenings and weekends free so just hit me up.

12/12/2008 8:49 AM

 
Blogger Melissa said...

I wanna see you guys too! Lemme know if you guys plan anything :)

12/15/2008 9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home