moving
Hey all...lol I'm not sure if anyone checks this anymore (unless you get the RSS feed)....lol Annnyways. So Joel and I JUST booked flights out of here, and we arrive into Colorado next Wednesday (the 27th). (Jessie also arrives the 28th!) So our "plan" is to leave Sunday (31st) or way too early in the morning on Monday (we have rented an aparentment in Moscow, ID that starts on Monday (the 1st). It's a 16-17 hour drive according to maps.
So we would looooooooooooooooooove to see you guys! I know it's a short notice and not much time to see people but, let us know you schedule!
Hope to you soon!
Steph and Joel
3 Comments:
Awesome! It will be great to see you guys! I assume Joel got into the Graduate program! Congrats!
I think Moscow, ID is kinda by where michelle went to college...perhaps.
5/20/2009 8:50 AM
Count me in, would love to see you guys again :)
5/20/2009 9:31 AM
perhaps! Pullman is next door and the home of the University of Washington.
5/20/2009 3:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home